How to find us…
Condominium documents are initially collected and organised by Vero Property Management. Vero’s staff will review to fully understand the powers, limitations, responsibilities, spirit and scope of the documents and their affects on the condominium property and the corporation as a legal entity.
More often it is within the Condominium documents that the scope, responsibilities and limitations of residents, boards and condominium corporations are recognised.
The Condominium documents consist of, but are not limited to:
- The Condominium Act of Ontario
- The Condominium Declaration
- Established By-Laws, Approved Rules and Regulations
- Minutes; Board of Directors, A.G.M. and owners meetings
- Contractual Agreements; including legal, municipal, provincial
- Budgets and Financials
- Reserve Fund Study
- Board of Directors Policies
- Supplier Contracts
- Insurance Policies