How to find us…
About Vero Property Management
Vero Property Management was established in 2000 to offer Boards of Directors and their resident’s hands on personal service through experienced staff.
With over 25 professionals available to our clients, our staff hold certifications and graduate’s in various backgrounds appropriate to the property management including accounting and finance, administration, communications and project management oversight.
Our professional qualifications include:
- Past President of Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario (AMCO)
- Registered Condominium Manager (RCM)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Associate of the Institute of Housing Management (AIHM)
- Associate Reserve Fund Planner (ARP)
- Associate of the Canadian Condominium Institute (ACCI)
- Court Appointed Administrator
- Client base across Greater Toronto Area
- Independent meeting Chair
We incorporate proprietary software systems to effectively provide our clients with timely communications in all areas of finance, administration and project oversight that is important to the successful operation of your condominium. We have developed our systems to provide an ease of efficiency to better benefit the board of directors, their residents, staff, trades and suppliers.